Monday, July 14, 2008

Art Exhibition by Bangladesh High Commission



I was invited to an art exhibition organized by Bangladesh High Commission. I had the opportunity to meet all the 4 Bangladeshi artists. If you were not there...you have missed these national level artists especially the work of Maksudul's mono chromatic color of abstract brush strokes - brilliant creativity!


On that particular morning, I didn't had my breakfast...the modern art of these Bengalis painters stolen my hunger away as I was deeply immersed by their extra-ordinary quality art works which is very rare to come by

Guess who was at the exhibition? Yes, Tan Sri Abdul Kadir! Our former Tourism Minister. I call him Malaysia's greatest salesman. He successfully champion the slogan ~ Malaysia Truly Asia. Whenever I see Arabs walking on our street at Jalan Bukit Bintang area and European suntanning on our beaches in Langkawi, Penang and on all our beautiful islands....it remind me of Tan Sri's hard work

No comments: