Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A friend in need, is a friend indeed



Just two days before my artist friends arrive with their paintings. My personal assistance met a motorbike accident on a rainy day. He twisted his left foot and was in great pain. I'm so glad that AP came to help me at my art gallery. Though it was his first time working in an art gallery, we managed to hang 61 pieces of art! Some of the paintings were huge and heavy with glass frame

AP being a diver had so much energy to climb up and down the ladder as he hang the paintings and also helped to adjust 61 spotlights. We resumed work immediately after lunch and dinner without even taking a break. We worked tirelessly and there wasn't a word of complaint from him. Even his friends called him on his cellphone, he declined to meet with them as he was committed to get the art gallery ready! He was with me right to the end

AP.....terima kasih banyak2


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that a true friend is indeed, a friend indeed. I also have many good friends that I can count on whenever I need help. Maybe I should start a blog about them too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kian, good to see your blog, it was my pleasure helping you, may God give you the strength you need. Peace be upon you. AP